Sign In   |   Register
News & Announcements
Moderator(s): Burk Cornelius
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
NSPS 100% Affiliate program 7 B. Cornelius V, The agreement with NSPS is that only residents of that state are included in the program. Your home state is the only state that would pay for your NSPS membership H1 H2 H3 H4 H5 H6
by S. Collins
Wednesday, July 31, 2013
NSPS 100% Affiliate Program Report 2 B. Cornelius I received mine about a week ago. You should have it soon
by B. Cornelius
Thursday, June 11, 2015
Convention Books will be available in digital form in 2016 0 B. Cornelius Starting next year (2016) the Convention Book will be available as a digital download (PDF format). Upon registration, attendees will be able to pay a discounted rate for receiving the digital version of the book (instead of a hard copy)   If you still want a hard copy, you can select that option as well (additional amount equal to the discount)   Eventually we will phase out hard copies altogether but for now it will be an option
by B. Cornelius
Wednesday, April 15, 2015
CST Program undergoing review 0 B. Cornelius OSLS is looking at initiating the Certified Survey Technician (CST) in Oklahoma for those that are interested. Stay tuned for more updates in the coming weeks CST Program Information
by B. Cornelius
Friday, October 31, 2014
Modoc Reservation Notes 1 R. Marquardt Thanks for that update Randy
by B. Cornelius
Friday, October 31, 2014
T-Post Stepper 1 B. Cornelius According to their website, they are still in business in Edmond.http://www.topratedadventures.com/Mfg/T-PostStepper.htm
by S. Johnson
Thursday, September 4, 2014
SUMMER SEMINAR TOPICS 1 B. Cornelius It looks like the topic will likely be Ethics for Land Surveyors. That way our members who are also licensed in TX can get their required hours in Ethics for their renewal and we might also draw some TSPS members from their North Chapters
by B. Cornelius
Wednesday, June 25, 2014
2014 Annual Convention PDH Letters 0 B. Cornelius All of the convention PDH confirmation letters have been sent out. if you did not get yours please drop me and email and I will check on it for you
by B. Cornelius
Thursday, April 10, 2014
Summer Seminar Series 2 B. Cornelius Here is the link to seminar registration if anyone didn't see it on the home page http://www.osls.org/events/event_details.asp?id=335543 H1 H2 H3 H4 H5 H6
by B. Cornelius
Friday, July 12, 2013
Southwest Chapter MSPS 7th Annual Workshop 1 S. Collins I put this in the calender also.  H1 H2 H3 H4 H5 H6
by B. Cornelius
Friday, July 12, 2013

OSLS Sustaining Members (click on logo to visit website)

Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal