Sign In   |   Register
Contact Info for AutoCAD Training?
Moderator(s): Burk Cornelius
Thread Score:
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

2/17/2014 at 5:24:22 PM GMT
Contact Info for AutoCAD Training?

I spoke with a group in north central OK that is interested in some AutoCAD training for some of their small business members and students. Being new to Oklahoma I was not able to provide any contacts but was hoping one of you might have some contact information I could pass along. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks, John

4/10/2014 at 8:46:12 PM GMT
Are you talking about someone GIVING them some AutoCAD training? If so. send me an email and I will get you in touch with someone. burk at osls dot org

Burk Cornelius, PLS
Executive Director
Oklahoma Society of Land Surveyors

5/21/2014 at 2:21:58 PM GMT
Burk,
We got busy for a while and I haven't checked the website so I am just seeing this.

Yes. Dawn Brakey with the Pioneer Technology Center in Ponca City was looking for CAD training. I understood it was for individuals they are helping to start/grow small businesses through the Oklahoma Bid Assistance Network (OBAN).

Thanks for your help. BTW, I am really impressed with the OSLS website. I find it much more useful and intuitive than the TSPS site.

John

6/25/2014 at 10:10:08 PM GMT
Thanks John, I really appreciate the compliment. I know TSPS recently converted to the same software that we use for their website.

If you will send me Dawns contact info I will try to get her in touch with the right person

Burk Cornelius, PLS
Executive Director
Oklahoma Society of Land Surveyors

OSLS Sustaining Members (click on logo to visit website)

Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal