1. Call to Order--In Compliance with the Open Meeting Act
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call and Determination of Quorum
4. Approval of April Meeting Minutes
5. Committee Reports
a. 911 Address Standards Workgroup Update
b. Data Sharing Workgroup Update
c. Other Workgroup Updates
“Orbit: The Total Visualization Package”
Bryan Salsieder of CEC // Infrastructure Solutions
7. Open GIS Discussion / Data Issues
8. New Business
10. Set the time and place of the next Council meeting.
12/12/2019Richard Widmar, PLS
11/19/2019NSPS Young Surveyor’s Network website
9/16/2019The Next 50 Years
6/27/2019Land Surveying Trailblazer Dies
3/5/2020 » 3/6/20202020 Annual Convention - EXHIBITORS ONLY!
3/5/2020 » 3/7/20202020 Annual Convention - ATTENDEE
4/23/2020 » 4/24/2020Arkansas 2020 ASPS Spring Conference
The Oklahoma Society of Land Surveyors is a non-profit organization of Licensed Land Surveyors, para-professionals, students and businesses promoting the profession of land surveying.