1. Call to Order--In Compliance with the Open Meeting Act
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call and Determination of Quorum
4. Approval of April Meeting Minutes
5. Committee Reports
a. 911 Address Standards Workgroup Update
b. Data Sharing Workgroup Update
c. Other Workgroup Updates
“Orbit: The Total Visualization Package”
Bryan Salsieder of CEC // Infrastructure Solutions
7. Open GIS Discussion / Data Issues
8. New Business
10. Set the time and place of the next Council meeting.
10/6/20182019 Nominations Sought
9/14/2018State Board Administrative Rule Revisions 2018
7/10/2018ODOT Survey Division Announcements
3/21/2018OSLS Announces 2018-2019 Board of Directors
2/27/20192019 50th Anniversary Pistol & Rifle Shoot sponsored by AllTerra Central
2/28/2019 » 3/1/20192019 50th Anniversary Annual Convention - EXHIBITORS ONLY!
2/28/2019 » 3/2/20192019 50th Anniversary Annual Convention - ATTENDEE
The Oklahoma Society of Land Surveyors is a non-profit organization of Licensed Land Surveyors, para-professionals, students and businesses promoting the profession of land surveying.