Sign In   |   Register
Contact Info for AutoCAD Training?
Moderator(s): Burk Cornelius
Thread Score:
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

2/17/2014 at 5:24:22 PM GMT
Contact Info for AutoCAD Training?

I spoke with a group in north central OK that is interested in some AutoCAD training for some of their small business members and students. Being new to Oklahoma I was not able to provide any contacts but was hoping one of you might have some contact information I could pass along. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks, John

4/10/2014 at 8:46:12 PM GMT
Are you talking about someone GIVING them some AutoCAD training? If so. send me an email and I will get you in touch with someone. burk at osls dot org

Burk Cornelius, PLS
Executive Director
Oklahoma Society of Land Surveyors

5/21/2014 at 2:21:58 PM GMT
Burk,
We got busy for a while and I haven't checked the website so I am just seeing this.

Yes. Dawn Brakey with the Pioneer Technology Center in Ponca City was looking for CAD training. I understood it was for individuals they are helping to start/grow small businesses through the Oklahoma Bid Assistance Network (OBAN).

Thanks for your help. BTW, I am really impressed with the OSLS website. I find it much more useful and intuitive than the TSPS site.

John

6/25/2014 at 10:10:08 PM GMT
Thanks John, I really appreciate the compliment. I know TSPS recently converted to the same software that we use for their website.

If you will send me Dawns contact info I will try to get her in touch with the right person

Burk Cornelius, PLS
Executive Director
Oklahoma Society of Land Surveyors

S u s t a i n i n g M e m b e r s

Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal